Design Inquiries: Where can I find the champaign colored sequin tablecloth….

image

I first blogged about the above pic in this post. Zoe, who is planning her wedding and looking for a sequin tablecloth has asked me where to locate the one above. After aome searching, I found the whole wedding on Style Unveiled. The linen came from Nuage Designs and it is quite spectacular. Here are a few more from the wedding.

image

Being that I love me some sparkle, I figured I’d do a post on gold sequin linen and other places to purchase some.

{Photography-Scott Lawrence  via  Style Me Pretty}

{Via Mint Love Social Club}

image

Paper plates & plastic utensils can look chic for only a fraction of the cost of fine china. Plus it’s disposable so no polishing or dish washing needed…

image

I loved this from Southern Vogue.

image

This could easily translate into new years tiaras…

{Beau & Arrow Events}

image

See where to purchase the above assortment here.

Advertisements

13 Comments Add yours

1. kellie says:

Thank you so much! My whole wedding is based on these table cloths I saw on Pinterest! Follow me kellb3lls

2. Alisha says:

Hi – would LOVE to know where the plastic gold cutlery is from – THANK YOU!

3. Shawn Bacon says:

Where would I find those gold sequins tablecloths? And how much are they.

1. The info is located in the text of that post. You will have to contact vendors for pricing.

4. Cesi says:

Hi. I was wondering where I can find the disposable gold cutlery.

Thank you!
    Cesi

5. Erica says:

where can I find the plastic gold flatware?? I’ve looked EVERYWHERE for the pretty shiney gold plastic and it’s no where to be found??

1. wendyameo says:

I followed the rabbit trail of links from this site and discovered that the forks pictured are actually metal, not plastic as this site claims.

1. I actually didn’t specifically state that the ones in that photo were plastic. I simply said how you can use disposable ornate made ones for cost effective decorating. I’ve been to a wedding that had really decorative “silver” plastic disposable utensils that almost looked real. You can sometimes find those at Party City or Dollar Tree. I often give cheaper ways or different ideas one can take from image with that being inspiration.

6. Sunny says:

Where can I get that gold sequins tableclots?